Sreet Light LED Optics Lenses Transmittance 93% SMD 3030 LED Chips
A Lens is a Transmissive Optical Device that affects the focus of a
light beam through refraction.
A simple Lens consists of a single piece of material, while a
compound Lens consists of several
simple lenses (elements), usually along a common axis.
- LED lenses come in various shapes and sizes, for example round,
square and hexagonal.
- Common lens materials include plastic and silicone. Therefore some
are rigid and some are flexible.
- Lenses are designed for use with single or multiple LEDs. This
includes LED modules or strips.
- They sit over the LEDs to create the desired lighting effect.
- Various properties of LED lenses enable precise control over the
beams of light.
- LED lenses can also offer a nice aesthetic appearance by masking
the LED components within.
Lens ≤ 90℃
LED Street Light , High Way Led Lamp, etc
Tape / Glue
Delivery and Shipping:
|Trade Terms||EXW , FOB , CNF , CIF|
|Payment Terms||T/T , PayPal , Western Union, Moneygram|
|Lead Time||1-2 working days for samples order, 5-7 working days for bulk order|
|Shipment Terms||By Sea, By Air, By Express like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, etc|
- Storage: Do not store in dusty place, or expose under corrosive
- Contact: Do not touch the lens surface with bare-hand. Please use
gloves to touch the lenses.
- Cleaning: Clean lenses only if necessary. Use only mild soap, water
and soft cloth.Do not use any commercial cleaning solvents.
LED lens Drawing: